ebook: The Colorado River: A Fly Fisher's Guide
The Colorado River: A Fly Fisher's Guide by Al Marlowe and Karen Christopherson - download as an ebook in pdf format OR Now also available as paperback, Kindle, or Nook from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
This new ebook is an updated version of Marlowe's print book published in 1997. A great guide to fishing the Colorado River from Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park to Rifle. Includes detailed info on the Blue, Fraser, Muddy Creek, Eagle, Fryingpan and Roaring Fork. Color maps, photos, and hatch charts help you fish this great river and its tributaries. ebook, download - 178 pages (released in September 2004; revised 2009, revised 2011).
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free. Can also be read on Adobe Digital Editions.
HOW IT WORKS: Order the ebook. As soon as your order has been approved, we will email you a link for download (about 38MB). This process should take less than a few hours. PLEASE make sure you can receive email from TroutGear.com
Also Available from Amazon in paperback or Kindle
Go to Amazon
Or from Barnes and Noble as paperback or NOOK
Go to Barnes and Noble
Minimum System requirements
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256 MB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
- PowerPC® G3, G4, G5 or Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.4, v10.7.2, or v10.8
- 1 GB of RAM
- 320 MB of available hard-disk space
- Safari 5.1 for Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7.2; Safari 5.2 for Mac OS X v10.8; Safari 6.0 for Mac OS X v10.7.4 or v10.8