ebook: Fifty Colorado Tailwaters: A Fly Fisher's Guide
Fifty Colorado Tailwaters: A Fly Fisher's Guide by Al Marlowe and Karen Christopherson - an ebook in pdf format as download. NEW VERSION - 2016. Updated and reorganized. Colorado has about 2,000 reservoirs of varying sizes scattered around the state. Marlowe and Christopherson have identified 50 tailwater fisheries, from the well-known like the Fryingpan and South Platte to small, out of the way lesser-known streams that offer a wide variety of angling. In addition to locations, information is presented on when, where, and how to fish Colorado's tailwaters. Each of the fifty tailwaters is described for size, location, specifics as well as a full-page map. The ebook is easily navigated in pdf format - 144 pages. Maps and photos in color. The ebook format allows you to print the pages you want on 8.5 by 11 sheets.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher, which is free. Can also be read on Adobe Digital Editions.
HOW IT WORKS; Order the ebook. As soon as your order is approved, we will email you a link for download (about 19 MB). This process will take a few hours or less. PLEASE make sure you can receive email from TroutGear.com
Minimum System requirements
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256 MB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
- PowerPC® G3, G4, G5 or Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.4, v10.7.2, or v10.8
- 1 GB of RAM
- 320 MB of available hard-disk space
- Safari 5.1 for Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7.2; Safari 5.2 for Mac OS X v10.8; Safari 6.0 for Mac OS X v10.7.4 or v10.8